Hi, I’m Shannon, and I am so glad that you are here. I am sure you could guess that I love photography and meeting new clients. Here are a few more things about the girl behind the camera. I am married to the most wonderful man around. He has encouraged me to follow this dream of mine for many years and I would not be where I am today without him. I have 3 super amazing children, it was a long, hard road to have them but at the end of the day I wouldn’t change one single heartbreak we had. I am a list maker. Really — I make a check list for the day nearly every single day so —
- I love Jesus.
- I drink too much coffee (iced is my fave).
- I love summer and sunshine.
- I am inspired by real life and real love.
- I love color, especially turquoise.
- I overuse exclamation points!!!
- I have the worst sweet tooth ever.
- Hearing kids belly laugh is the best!
- I have been known to eat only the corners of a batch of brownies, everyone knows the edges are the best!
- I change my mind a lot.
- I hate being late!
- I am not great at grammar.
- I believe that every single thing happens for a reason!
Thanks for stopping by and I cannot wait to meet you!
I serve the Dallas/Fort Worth Area. Several times a year I conduct sessions in the Washington, DC Metro Area. If you are interested in a Northern Virginia/DC session, please contact me for availability.
Photo credit – Heather Engen Photography.